- Tue, Oct 20Re-thinking Remote WorkingWe are delighted to be joined by Claire Nicholl who will draw on her 20 years’ experience as a remote worker to share hints and tips on what does and doesn’t work. We’ll consider the challenges that are being experienced by organisations and individuals and how they can be overcome.
- Tue, Jul 21ZoomZoom Meeting Returning to work and the implications from an Occupational Health point of view. The meeting will be held on Tuesday 21st July at 3pm. Numbers will be limited so will be on a first come, first served basis.
- Tue, Jan 21Business Lodge, Trent House14:30 for tea, coffee and networking before a 15.00 start we aim to close the meeting at 16:30.
- Tue, Oct 15Sandyford Community Fire StationDarren Bedson from BPA has kindly offered to speak about depression attempted suicide and what he has done to overcome this in the last 20 years.
- Tue, Jan 15Sandyford Community Fire StationWorkplace Health and Wellbeing – a great way to improve employee performance
Other 2018 events include
Unions view of Health & Safety – Unite
Sandyford Fire Station start time 2.30 for 3.00 unless stated otherwise
The meetings usually start at 3.00pm we aim to finish at 4.30pm, with refreshments and networking from 2.30pm.
Most of our meetings are very popular and we would recommend you confirm your attendance with Judith Richardson by emailing email@example.com
Regular members, new members and anybody with an interest in health and safety or fire safety will be made most welcome – bring a colleague or bring a friend,
Sandyford Community Fire Station
off Reginald Mitchell Way
Sat Nav users, please use postcode ST6 5NZ
For regular updates on NSHSG about our meetings why not join our mailing list.