July 2020 - Returning to work and the implications from an Occupational Health point of view.
Time & Location
About the Event
Lyndsey Marchant is a specialist nurse practitioner in Occupational Health. She will be talking about returning to work and the implications from an OH point of view.
Lyndsey has been actively working with her clients throughout the Covid pandemic, this also includes working within the NHS.
She was seconded to support the NHS with their Covid Advice Line and has been fielding calls and enquiries from worried employees from day 1.
A few questions to consider when looking at opening your workplaces and returning staff
- Are they worried about returning to work, or even fearful?
- Are they the opposite, all “gung ho” and ready despite any health issues?
- Was your employee shielding? If yes, have they been affected by Covid (physically or mentally)
- Have they been working from home or furloughed?
- The latter can have huge consequences on confidence and self esteem at work
- Being inactive for 12 weeks can cause issues with deconditioning (stamina issues)
- What about testing??
- Where can I get this from?
- How much does it cost?
- Is it reliable?
Lyndsey considers all of these questions (and more) and is able to offer an employer advice on that individuals fitness to work, and what you as an employer needs to consider. She can do this via Covid Triage Calls or Rapid Covid Management Referrals.
She has access to many different tools to do this and she wants to share these with you in this short presentation.
Please email Heather@nuk.co.uk to expressing your interest if you wish to join us for this event and we will send the joining instructions in due course.
If you have any specific questions for Lyndsey that you would like him to address as part of the presentation, please send them along to Heather before the meeting.
There will be an opportunity for Q&A’s as part of the meeting.
- One ticket per person£0£00£0